Electric Vehicle Information
Why buy an EV? Speed comparisons. General Advantages. Electric vs Gas.
An 'EV' can fit your lifestyle and change it for the better! Consider these questions...
- How many family errands are within 5 miles of home?
- How many over the age of 15 live in your home?
- Do you need more exercise?
- Do you need to do more for your environment?
- Do you own a bicycle?
- Do you participate or volunteer locally?
- Do you want a simpler lifestyle?
- Is saving money on transportation cost important?
- Do you set an example for others? Do you invest in sustainable products?
- Are you concerned about an oil embargo or rising gas prices?
- Does traffic congestion cause you stress?
- How far do you commute?
- Are there young adults or seniors without driving licenses in the home?
- Could you replace one of your cars with an electric vehicle?
Here are some practical answers to the above very important questions:
- Trips up to one mile from home are quicker and easier on an electric bike especially with multiple stops.
- More people means more trips, many of which are practical on an electric bicycle or electric mobility scooter.
- People find they ride more and get more exercise when they have an electric assist.
- Like the bike you own? Upgrade it with a power-assist kit.
- Community involvement usually means local trips, easy on an electric scooter, electric bike, or electric moped.
- An electric bike is simple to use, fix, pay for and is clean, quiet, environment friendly transportation.